Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club.

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:47 am 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Not sure if will help, but as you have upgraded/added bits and wiring, from my experience over the years of stereo, amp etc installs I would be checking wiring connections are secure and also I had headunit 'funnies' which I just disconnected all the power, effectively a hard reset, and things went back to normal, ok you have re-programme the headunit but that a small price to pay. Then again, worst case the headunit is faulty and fit for the bin, had all these over the years, hopefully it is one of the first 2, which mucho cheaper fix.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:56 am 

Drives: Peugeot 107 Active
An update on this.

I took the head unit out yesterday after deleting my paired phone and forgetting the HU on my phone. Disconnected all the plugs and wires from the HU and left it disconnected while I started the car up. Waited a while and then reconnected everything. HU remembered stations but had to reset the time.
Re paired my phone and everything works again as expected. :thumbs:

I’m sure I’d already tried disconnecting everything previously when the mic issue first appeared but hey ho it works now so not complaining! :D

Mods:OEM mud flaps Rear parking sensors Retrofit factory DRL’s Retrofit rev counter Dynamic side repeaters Interior light delay Passenger door light switch Retrofit Pioneer DEH-2028zc head unit Dash speaker upgrade Prius variable speed wiper stalk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:44 am 

Drives: Toyota Aygo 06
Hi guys. I've got the Toyota 06 aygo. And I've just brought the Pioneer DEH-2028ZC ad a upgrade. Can anyone tell me if I can actually use this with my car and the link to the exact Adaptors I need. Would be awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:31 pm 

Drives: Aygo+
Roc wrote:
MPJ wrote:
Wot wee mac said ;-)

I've got a Pioneer DAB HU and the ISO adapter was spot on with the exception of the perm and switched live feeds being the wrong way around. I'd suggest that you consider upgrading your speakers too - dash speakers very easy to do :-)

The stock fit speakers are the weakest link in the system, they are terrible and only a couple of watts so a decent head unit will kill them in short order.

This is the club official kit for upgrades and an absolute doddle to fit:

https://citybugstore.co.uk/best-sellers ... grade.html

Those jvc speakers any good?