Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club.

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107
The only thing I can think of to suggest, is check the plug and trace each wire and try and identify them. In theory there will be one that isn't matching/ connecting which may be the illumination wire?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:54 pm 

Drives: Peugeot 107 Active
PirateTimelord wrote:
The only thing I can think of to suggest, is check the plug and trace each wire and try and identify them. In theory there will be one that isn't matching/ connecting which may be the illumination wire?

That’s why I’d like to see the wiring on one that has illumination to see what’s different to mine. Mine is wired as per the manufacturers wiring diagram. I’ve had this confirmed by a friend who is far more knowledgeable than me and he works for a Citroen main dealer. He’s checked the wiring diagrams and there is no illumination wire shown. So how does a DEH-2028zc get its illumination? The base head unit, the green wire is the illumination wire. There is no illumination pin position shown in the wiring diagram for the DEH-2028zc. We are both confused. He’s waiting for one to come into the dealers so he can pull the head unit to check all the wiring. I thought I’d ask hear in case anyone knows or is willing to take theirs out and check for me.

Mods:OEM mud flaps Rear parking sensors Retrofit factory DRL’s Retrofit rev counter Dynamic side repeaters Interior light delay Passenger door light switch Retrofit Pioneer DEH-2028zc head unit Dash speaker upgrade Prius variable speed wiper stalk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:07 pm 

Got the info I needed today. Illumination is pin 5 on the white B block bottom left of the quadlock. I now have a fully functioning DEH-2028zc upgrade from the base head unit.

The illumination wire is not shown on either Toyota, Citroen or Peugeot wiring diagrams.

Mods:OEM mud flaps Rear parking sensors Retrofit factory DRL’s Retrofit rev counter Dynamic side repeaters Interior light delay Passenger door light switch Retrofit Pioneer DEH-2028zc head unit Dash speaker upgrade Prius variable speed wiper stalk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:40 pm 

Drives: C1 & sCUDO
How easy is it to swap pins for live problem??

Just bought a JVC and it wont store.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:01 pm 

Drives: 2011 C1 VTR+
Hi

You can use a small screwdriver to remove and swap the pins directly (video), or cut, swap and splice the wires. You pays your money...!

HTH :thumbs:

W :wave:

Euralight LED DRL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:26 pm 

Drives: C1 & sCUDO
warwick wrote:
Hi

You can use a small screwdriver to remove and swap the pins directly (video), or cut, swap and splice the wires. You pays your money...!

HTH :thumbs:

W :wave:

Magic, working like a dream now

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:55 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 2009
Hello, I'm new on this forum, my car is Citroen C1 2009.
Last time I add new BT Pioneer radio to my car, bellow you can find all pinout for deh2028ZC.

Quad lock socket
pin 1-8 speakers
pin 9 and pin 16 GND
pin 12 permanent +12V
pin 15 K-line for programming must be connected to OBD socket pin 7

Smal white fakra socket Bottom left of Quad lock socket.

pin 1 ACC +12V from ignition key position accessory (radio)
pin 3 minus for microphone
pin 9 plus for microphone
pin 10 AUX in Left channel
pin 11 AUX in Right channel
pin 9 AUX GND
pin 5 highlight for Head unit panel when you switch on head lamp.

Radio works perfectly also USB, BT, microphone I can hearing music from spotify, connecting with my I phone without any problem.

I have only one problem, my rear speakers not working, I was try check option in DiagBox, and I find that option feader is switch off.
When I try switch on it by Diagbox I got message that radio is blocked for telecoding.

May be someone is more experienced than me, and can help me how unblock this head unit and switch on rear speakers via diagbox. PLEEEEEASEEEE.....

Pankol

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:35 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 2009
:D :lol: :wave:
Today, I was back to Diag 7,2, and I can change fader option, now whole four speakers is active.
Youhuuu!!!
Pioneer deh 2028zc work perfectly with speakers Helix F 62C, sound is amazing!!!

Pankol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:33 pm 

Recently the Bluetooth mic I’d installed has stopped working. I can hear callers via the car speakers on a call but they can’t hear me. It’s all worked perfectly up till now. In the phone settings on the head unit there are options to turn the mic off and the calls via the car speakers. The mic symbol has a line through it and I can’t change this, it’s locked to off. The only way to change it is to turn off the speaker phone which is the symbol above. When I do this the line through the mic symbol goes and the mic works but then you can’t hear callers through the cars speakers, just the phone. When it’s set like this the button next to the mic picture allows you to then turn the mic on or off but as soon as I select the speaker through the car option again it turns the mic off and then you can hear callers through the car speakers again.
Using an iPhone 11 or a 10. Both have worked fine up till now.
Any ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:03 am 

Anyone with any ideas re my previous post? Still got the same issue.